Monday, February 1, 2010

Constant Bowel In 32 Weeks Pregnant 32 Weeks With Pain All Day?

32 weeks with pain all day? - constant bowel in 32 weeks pregnant

I am now at 32 weeks. Last night I had a bowel movement, and since then I've always had pain in the abdomen and back on the left side. Nothing worked. Fixing hurts, it hurts to walk, sit hurts ... Nothing will ease the pain. The pain is not unbearable, but increasingly uncomfortable. No downloads or something like that. I drank water all day ... my pee is clear that I am not dehydrated, but the pain does not disappear. I call my doctor tomorrow as the first, but nobody has had this pain before? As I said, it happens that I was in the saddle, and has since steadily. This is my first pregnancy on the street. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment