Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Index Of Pretty Questions Abt. High Index Lenses I Purchased Today At Lenscrafters?

Questions Abt. high index lenses I purchased today at lenscrafters? - index of pretty

I went to LensCrafters today for a new pair of glasses and ended up buying new mounts w / your SuperView 1.67 high index lenses. My recipe -7.00 and -7.50, as suggested by the supplier. I paid $ 275 for lenses and an additional $ 85 for CA and they told me that they should be included w / Hi index lenses, because they will not be sold without it. I did research online and it seems that a high index 1.74 available, and I wonder if high-index 1.67 was enough for my order. I bought a thin rectangular metal structure and do not want the banks to keep too much or draw attention and asked me if Aesthetically, 1.67 lenses would be a good fit. There is also a significant effect of the thickness difference between the PR took featherwates LensCrafterseviously and high index lenses, which I bought today? I tried to ask the seller, but I could not directly answer. Goals tip of the index are very durable and scratch and break easily? And I wonder if $ 275 + $ 85 AR the standard rate for high-index glasses, or simply LensCrafters surcharges. The cost would come to nearly $ 600 w / my 30% discount to the Basel Committee, which just ridiculously exaggerated, and I wonder if it would have been cheaper if I consulted a doctor for my needs a detective instead of wearing glasses. Thanks for the help!

4 comments:

Spectacl... said...

Your order is 1,67 appropriately. The surface must be AR. However, you can buy without AR, but not at LensCrafters. 1.67 In my office would be the same, but I suggested that an AR better when to sell them. Mine is $ 104, has two full years of unconditional guarantee against scratches, and when I read your information from your system (The eye size and DLB) and PD, I was able to calculate the differences in thickness. Depending on your image, it could make a big difference or not. At times, 1.74 is the best product, the difference is small somethings. In my private Dr. 's Office and a liscense EM (have optical) and an unconditional guarantee of 2 years in its context. At LensCrafters, you must pay half the price you originally paid for a warranty replacement. My pictures of $ 90 and more than $ 800. Unlike employees LensCrafters, I pay no commission. I paid immediately, no matter what I can do functions, so you can consider what is best for you, not my paycheck. Personally, I think Iu did well, but next time do not shop around and ask questions elsewhere. LensCrafters feather the nest of a very rich man who lives in Milan, Italy. Because the sales staff to sell all sorts of things, and did not return their products. Good stuff on the optics and costly. A bit expensive if you want the best for your vision, but you should understand what you are and get the best opportunity to learn and to ask not only on price but the warranty and what you get. If you are unable to calculate the strength for you to find that they need training!

LisaJ said...

Seriously? It would be better elsewhere, but LensCrafters. In fact, Wal-Mart employs only licensed optician and has a good price. LensCrafters has the annoying habit of charging for things that are already included as a specific target. You may have been better in a private OD, but in economic terms, one can not beat Wal-Mart.

Tonya K said...

From my experience, surcharges LensCrafters not behind their products. I bought glasses from them a while back and has cracks in it. I have about the same recipe that you made and light as a feather, or whatever they call them. LensCrafters nothing about the product (although it was clearly a product defect) for people who are more than a year. I do not recommend this company.

That said, I found your question trying to find the differences in the high-index glasses with me and thought you might enjoy on the website I found. http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php
Glasses (and under) for $ 8 and $ 37 for the high rate? Sounds like a lot to me.

The only thing that sucks is that you can handle. Normally (in my experience) with LensCrafters, which tends Shopko Optical, and had no problems there!

kartouch... said...

Personally, I have a few small round for you. Reason --- Less lenses are thicker at the edges of the hollow structure. A framework includes some bull's-lens when the lens has a slight advantage for them.

The difference between the index of 1.67 and 1.74 high, do not worry. Not much difference to his script.

I just hope SC measured by the optical centers, in addition to PD.

Post a Comment