Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Bank Card Is Broken Ok Will Try To Keep This Short...opinions Pls!!?

Ok will try to keep this short...opinions pls!!? - my bank card is broken

ok ... went to the house and found a necklace with a credit card has failed and the phone on vacation, where I am a citizen (Ireland)-one of my dead, and I said "Can not Stop back here, but my roommate is male and My boyf if nothing better than tr No Fun "... It was the eve of Friday and ended up staying until Monday, when he flew home, I met many of my friends ... dance together. .. lost his voice as he said! we kissed, but that's all ... I hated to go as someones iv ever been with a company's - was more sad that I am 3 years Leavin two relationships I had! than 3 weeks ago and stayed in touch - he has said many nice sweet for me, but I explained that I take to open up more time, like millions of victims in the past .. FW have to say a voice mail thatI do not miss him play and that is perhaps not the perfect person for you in life .. and much more, but he's back home and I can not just pop home! I give you and try to live my life? hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment